On episode 001 of The Modern-Day Superhero Show, I sat down with Dr. Michael Bauerschmidt. Dr. B is the current president of the American College for Advancement in Medicine, Chief Medical Officer of Low Country Male, has 23 years of experience as an ER doc and 7 in integrative medicine. He specializes in environmental medicine, which is what we discussed in-depth during this episode. If you want some of the most profound knowledge on how to prevent accumulation of toxins in your body and what to do when you are sick with an environmental-related illness, this show is for you!
What You Will Learn:
- What safety considerations to make when moving into a new home
- The best water purification system for homes
- How to identify and overcome chemical sensitivity
- The best ways to combat indoor air pollution
- The dangers of cooking with Teflon
- Safety considerations when eating seafood
- Scientific misinformation
- How to effectively detoxify the cells in our body using oxygen therapy
- How to safely and effectively eliminate all of the toxins in your cells and in your body
- Helpful tips for finding purpose in life
How to Contact Dr. Bauerschmidt:
“My purpose is to change the face of medicine, one patient at a time.”
- Website: Low Country Male
- Contact: Info@lowcountrymale.com
Other Useful Links Mentioned in Show
Products Mentioned in the Show
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and very much appreciated! If you loved the show, drop me a line there with your URL so I can contact and thank you later on!
Did you enjoy this post? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Also, if you are feeling really inspired and would like to help me cover the cost of producing this site for as little as $1/month, check out my sponsorship page. Thanks so much and have a great day!